3M™ Ioban™ 2 Antimicrobial Incise Drapes effectively help prevent wound contamination. Evidence shows that applying an antimicrobial incise drape is a critical step in reducing the risk of wound contamination that may be associated with Surgical Site Infection (SSI).
3M™ Ioban™ 2 antimicrobial incise drapes adhere securely to the skin, reducing the risk of drape lift which can lead to an increase in wound contamination.4 The iodine-impregnated adhesive on the drape provides continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity all the way to the incision edge and helps reduce the risk of wound contamination.
- Designed with continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity in the drape adhesive where it can’t be washed away
- Clinically shown to help reduce the risk of wound contamination and immobilize bacteria on the skin.
- Brand : Ioban™
- Features : Antimicrobial
- Material : Fabric
- Overall Length (Metric) : 66 cm
- Overall Width (Metric) : 60 cm
- Procedure : General Surgery
- Product Type : Incise Drapes
- Product Use : Incise
- TDS Required : No
- Units per Pack : 10
- For healthcare professional use only. Registered under Act 737. MDA Reg No : GD14282310017