Basic model for nurses.To take blood pressure and simple physical assessment.
- Model : 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope
- Applications : Physical Assessment and Blood Pressure
- Chestpiece Finish : Metal/Resin Composite
- Chestpiece Size : 2.12 Inch / 5.4 cm
- Chestpiece Technology : Double Sided & Tunable
- Chestpiece Weight : 1.65 Ounce / 47 grams
- Diaphragm Material : Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Binaural : Single-Lumen
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU : 3M Littmann next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Length : 28 Inch / 71 cm
- Eartip Type : Soft Sealing
- Headset Material : Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Net Weight : 4.2 oz / 118 grams
- Performance : 6
- Tube Color : Black, Burgundy, Caribbean Blue, Ceil Blue, Lilac, Pearl pink, Seafoam Green
- Warranty Period : 2 years (Carry-In) Please register for your warranty at http://go.3M.com/MYLittmannWarranty
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams.
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier.
The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients. Weighing just 118 grams, it’s the lightest of all Littmann adult stethoscopes, making it more comfortable for caregivers who wear their stethoscopes all day long.
The Lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is an entry-level instrument that offers a surprising number of beyond-the-basics features such as a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and adjustable headset. It’s a good choice for medical professionals such as LPNs, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, and nursing students.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort.
Resilient tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips and instructions.
- Suggested Applications
Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, EMT/EMS, licensed vocational nurses, medical assistants and nursing students
The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is warranted against any defects in the material and workmanship for the period of 2 years.
If a material or manufacturing defect is discovered during the warranty period, repair will be made without charge upon the return of the instrument to 3M Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., except in case of obvious or accidental damage.
- Stethoscope – 1 Unit
- Instructions – 1 Booklet
For healthcare professional use only. Registered under Act 737. MDA Reg. No.: GMD74701541318A