3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope, 27 inch, #5864(BurgundyTube, Champagne-Finish Chestpiece, Stainless Stem & Eartubes)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Model : 3MLittmann Classic III Stethoscope
- Applications : Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish : Machined Stainless Steel,Black
- Chestpiece Size : 1.3 Inch / 3.3 cm,1.7 Inch / 4.3 cm
- Chestpiece Technology : Double Sided & Tunable
- Chestpiece Weight : 2.9 Ounce / 82 grams
- Diaphragm Material : Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Binaural : Single-Lumen
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU :3MLittmannnext-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Length : 27 Inch / 69 cm
- Eartip Type : Soft Sealing
- Headset Material : Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Net Weight : 5.3 oz / 150 grams
- Performance : 7
- Tube Color : Burgundy
- Warranty Period : 5 years (Carry-In)
For healthcare professional use only. Registered under Act 737. MDA Reg. No.: GMD29659566118A