- Model : 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope
- Applications : Cardiology / High Performance
- Chestpiece Finish : Machined Stainless Steel, Black, Brass, Champagne, Smoke, Rainbow, Mirror
- Chestpiece Size : 1.3 Inch / 3.3 cm,1.7 Inch / 4.3 cm
- Chestpiece Technology : Double Sided & Tunable
- Chestpiece Weight : 3.1 Ounce / 87 grams
- Diaphragm Material : Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Binaural : Dual-Lumen
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU :3M Littmann next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Length : 27 Inch / 69 cm
- Eartip Type : Soft Sealing
- Headset Material : Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Net Weight : 6.2 oz / 177 grams
- Performance : 9
- Tube Color : Black,Burgundy, Caribbean Blue, Hunter Green, Navy Blue, Raspberry, Turquoise, Rose Pink, Plum
- Warranty Period : 7 years (Carry-In) Please register for your warranty at http://go.3M.com/MYLittmannWarranty
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind
- The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure). Its distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and pediatric patients. The pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
Both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece have single-piece diaphragms that are easy to remove, attach and clean because the surfaces are smooth and without crevices.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the clinician to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes.
Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Dual-lumen tubing combines two sounds paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise that traditional double tubes create. This feature makes it possible for the clinician to hear patient sounds with less interference.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive clinicians and their patients. and, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing is not made with phthalate plasticizers.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope isn’t just for cardiologists. It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients. The Cardiology IV stethoscope is made in the USA and is supported by a seven-year warranty. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
3M Littmann Stethoscopes are used by millions of medical professionals around the world who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes. Littmann stethoscopes offer superb acoustic performance, consistently high quality, and outstanding value. Wearing a Littmann stethoscope is an expression of your commitment to medicine, and personal success.
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope is warranted against any defects in the material and workmanship for the period of 7 years.
If a material or manufacturing defect is discovered during the warranty period, repair will be made without charge upon the return of the instrument to 3M Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., except in case of obvious or accidental damage.
- Stethoscope – 1 Unit
- Instructions – 1 Booklet
- Non-Chill Bell Sleeve – 1 Piece
- Firm Eartip – 1 Pair