FlexiPort® Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs – Standard Adult Long (Pack of 20 pcs)
– Provides a reliable, disposable cuff solution—with the benefits of FlexiPort
– Single-patient-use cuff can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination *
* Reference : Environmental Guidelines | Guidelines Library | Infection Control | CDC
– Standardize on a blood pressure cuff solution that streamlines your workflow
with patient safety in mind.
– The single-point FlexiPort® connection is the secret to true cuff standardization.
– This practical innovation enables virtually any device to work with Welch Allyn
FlexiPort Blood Pressure Cuffs—without the hassle of traditional cuff tubes and
– Since accurate blood pressure readings rely on the right cuff size, you can easily
size cuffs up or down for each patient.
FlexiPort technology enables every cuff to be used as a one- or two-tube cuff
Port can be rotated for improved patient comfort
Material : Soft fabric
Met clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI(Association for the Advancement of
Medical Instrumentation) and AHA (American Heart Association)
Primary sizes are color-coded to make it easy to find the proper cuff size
Size 6 to13, ranging from small infant through large adult (including thigh)
There are no reviews yet.