FlexiPort® Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs – Child
FlexiPort® Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs
– Saves time when you standardize with a cuff solution that works across your
blood pressure devices and patient monitors.
– Invest in an easy-to-use reusable blood pressure cuff solution.
– The single-point FlexiPort snap connection was designed to simplify connectivity,
reducing the hassle of needing multiple cuff tubes and connectors.
– Since accurate blood pressure readings rely on the right cuff size, you can easily size
cuffs up or down for each patient.
– Concerned about cross-contamination * or disinfecting? We also offer disposable
FlexiPort cuff solutions.(Check link here)
* Reference : Environmental Guidelines | Guidelines Library | Infection Control | CDC
– FlexiPort technology enables every cuff to be used as a one- or two-tube cuff
– Port can be rotated for improved patient comfort
– Folded edge reduces the risk of cuts and scrapes, maximising patient comfort
– Latex-free material minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
– Met clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI(Association for the Advancement of
Medical Instrumentation) and AHA (American Heart Association)
– Primary sizes are color-coded to make it easy to find the proper cuff size
– Warranty : _______ (This warranty does not include breakage or failure due to tampering, misuse, neglect,
accidents, modification, or shipping. This warranty is also void if the instrument is not used in accordance with
manufacturer’s recommendations or if repaired by other than Welch Allyn or an authorized agent. )
– Size 6 to 13, ranging from small infant through large adult (including thigh)
There are no reviews yet.