ProDetect® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self-Test (Saliva) ( 5 boxes)
ProDetect® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self Test (Oral Fluid) is a rapid lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens in human oral fluid specimens. The test serves as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19) in patients with clinical symptoms and the results of other laboratory tests. It is intended for home use only.
Benefits of the ProDetect Saliva Test Kit
- Fast: Test result in 15 minutes.
- Flexible: Qualitative detection of COVID-19.
- Convenient: Rapid, 24 months shelf life at room temperature.
- Highly Informative: High accuracy level
Contents of each ProDetect Self Test Kit
- Contents of each ProDetect Self Test Kit:1 test device
1 single-use buffer
1 collection tube
1 instruction for use
1 biosafety bag
How to use the ProDetect Covid-19 Saliva Home Kit
- Please avoid drinking and putting food, gum or tobacco into your mouth prior to collection.
- It is highly recommended to collect samples in the morning for more accurate reading.
- Connect the funnel to the top of the collection tube.
- Cough deeply 3-5 times to release sputum from the deep throat into the mouth.
- Spit enough saliva into the collection tube to reach the scale line.
- Remove the funnel.
- Empty the entire buffer content into the collection tube.
- Squeeze the outside of the collection tube to mix the buffer and saliva (For at least 10 seconds).
- Turn the tube around and drop 2 drops into the Sample well (not the one market with C and T)
- Read the results after 15 minutes
How to Interpret the result of the ProDetect Covid-19 Saliva Antigen Test Kit
POSITIVE: Two-colored lines appear in both C and T (C represents Control, T represents Test). If you see 2 lines, please update your mySejahtera profile status and head over to a hospital / clinic nearby to get a PCR test immediately. Suggest to also get your close contact screened using the home test kit as well.
NEGATIVE: Only one line appears at C.
INVALID: No line is appearing for both C and T or it only appears in T. There are multiple reasons including insufficient samples of saliva, mixed up of procedure, too quick to test/waited too long to drip the mixed reagent into the test kit, or it could also be a faulty test kit. Please try another kit following the exact guide again.