Tegaderm™ Brand transparent dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
* Laboratory testing has proven 3M™ Tegaderm™ and Tegaderm™ HP Transparent Dressings provide a viral (HIV-1 and HBV) barrier while dressings remain intact without leakage.
- 2-3/8 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6cm x 7cm) Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style With Notch
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Conformable: dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself