- An all-in-one antimicrobial and transparent film dressing allowing continuous observation around the entire insertion site
- CHG gel pad provides antimicrobial activity suppressing skin flora regrowth2 for up to seven days and allows delivery of CHG under the catheter
- Indicated and clinically proven to reduce major catheter related infection by 67% in a randomised controlled trial in ICU patients with central venous and arterial catheters
- Indicated and clinically proven to reduce the risk of catheter colonisation in patients with central venous and arterial catheters
- For healthcare professional use only. Registered under Act 737. MDA Reg No : GD13077210917
Product Code :2-WD-1657RPromo
4 Boxes of Tegaderm 1657R
There are no reviews yet.