3M™ Tegaderm™ IV Transparent Film Dressing with Border 1633
Transparent I.V. dressing reinforced with a soft cloth fabric border, designed to seal around the insertion site and minimize catheter movement.
Laboratory testing has proven 3M™ Tegaderm™ and Tegaderm™ HP Transparent Dressings provide a viral (HIV-1 and HBV) barrier while dressings remain intact without leakage.
- Stabilizes the catheter, minimizing catheter movement
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing.
- 7 days wear time
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- For healthcare professional use only. Registered under Act 737. MDA Reg No : GB73033344617
There are no reviews yet.