3M Interdental Brush
1. Help individuals, orthodontic patients, and periodantitis patients maintain oral hygiene that cannot be reached by toothbrush.
2. Denture cleaning.
3. Prevent cavities and periodontitis from occuring.
1. Special brush design, extra strength and staying intact
2. Dupond ectra fine Tynex filament, clean tartar and plaque
3. Flat, anti-slippery, soft, and flexible handle for an easy use.
1. Insert interdental brush between teeth ans in a back-and-forth motion to have the food residuals and plaque removed.
2. The vinyl tip of the interdental brush handle can be bent (as shown graphically) to reach the areas where toothbrush cannot.
3. Rinse the interdental brush with water after aech use and dry it for storage. The interdental brush should be disposed once the brush is bent. (maximum one week use is recommended)
1. Do not force the interdental brush into between teeth that is detrimental to the gum.
2. Children should not use the productwithout supervision of an adult and do not swallow it.
3. For any disconfort, soreness, pain, and hemorrhage of teeth or gum after using the interdental brush according to the intructions, it could be caused by the inadequate size of interdental bruse used, the physical condition of the users, or peri odontitis. Please stop using the interdental brush immediately and seek for professional consultation and advise.
Interdental brush is to be stored where there is with proper ventilation and must avoid any direct sunlight and high temparature and humidity.
PE / TPR environment-friendly materials, Dupont nylon brush, and stainless steel brushes
There are no reviews yet.