PERSONAL DATA AND WEBSITE POLICY
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, age, residential address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, bank account details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode (address), preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
By providing your personal data to MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD, you warrant and represent to MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD in the manner set out herein.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To administer the business or contractual relationship between MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD and you and/or your company
- To communicate with you and/or your company
- To administer customer relationship management procedures
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD.
- To facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD and you and/or your company.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD.
- Other lawful business activities of MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD.
Changes to this statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contact us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless for the reasons stated below:-
- We have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We believe that your actions violate MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD terms and conditions that you agree to by using, accessing or purchasing from or through MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD.
- We believe that your actions violate any usage guidelines for specific products or services.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.